Located at the southwest corner of Woodward and Grand Circus Park, the David Whitney Building and the David Broderick Tower on the southeast corner serve as a grand entrance into the Lower Woodward Commercial District. Built in 1915, the 19-story building was once covered in terra cotta cornices and decorative signage. Today The Roxbury Group is planning to restore the building’s exterior while converting the former medical offices into apartments, an Aloft Hotel, and retail. The exterior limestone, brick and granite panels will be completely restored. The grand interior lobby with its terra cotta details and four-story skylight will also be restored to their original grandeur.