The inside of 1520 Woodward Avenue, the former Lane Bryant Building, was in rough condition when KDG surveyed it for historic consulting and the early stages of design. With a storied past reaching back to its 1909 construction date, however, it was clear that the property had the potential to once again be an active part of the Woodward Corridor. This building, which at one time held a department store, will now be comprised mostly of office space with the potential for retail in the first floor and basement. This building and its owners join in an effort to attract businesses back to Downtown Detroit.