A creative atmosphere is a must when a traditional graphic design firm and an interactive web developer combine forces. The 7,000 sf office for this high profile design firm is in the historic Parker-Webb building built in 1898. The original building, with an addition built a few years later, was one of the driving factors of the layout of the space. The original building shape was ideal for the reception area, conference room and executive staff. The larger side was the appropriate footprint for the additional functions of an interactive firm. The production team, because of the need for interaction between designers, is located on this side. The sales force maintains some degree of autonomy with a corrugated translucent wall separating it from the production team. The additional components of an office of this type; bathrooms, kitchenette, lounge, server room, and smaller teaming areas are also located on this side of the space. The two halves of the floor plate combined create an office that stimulates creativity and aids in the communication between all employees.